You know who you are. You sit in the corner, quietly reading this blog, without ever leaving a comment. You think to yourself:
- I don’t have anything to say!
- They’ll laugh at me and call me names like “Cotton-headed ninny muggins”!
- They’ll think that all I do is sit around in my sweat pants and read blogs all day!
Nonsense! (how many exclamation points can he use in this post?!?) Here at The Blazing Center we love comments. We may not be able to respond to them all, but we read and appreciate every one.
So I’m declaring today “Get To Know You Better” day. We’ll keep it simple. To help us know our readers better, leave a comment that includes:
- Your name (only first is necessary)
- Your age (if you feel comfortable)
- Where you’re from.
Does this feel like one of those cheesy team-building exercises where one person falls backward and the rest of the team catches him? Good! Let’s get started.