What Church Do You Go To? Speak up!

71994133_afa39698f8

I like to get to know my readers – where they’re from, how old, Coke or Pepsi, etc.

Today I want to know: What church do you go to and where is it?

Come on, everybody speak up on this one.

(HT to Abraham Piper for this idea)

Comments

Calvary Baptist Church, Oswego, IN.

I love this church! Saved here, served here…and now pastor here!! God is gracious and good – these folks, while we were not perfect, certainly desire to be like our Lord! I thank God for this family!!

Love & Justice Church, Oklahoma City, OK

We are a small church plant that started about a year and a half ago. We want to be as cross-centered as possible and so our church name is Love & Justice Church – the cross is where the love and the justice of God is most beautifully seen! I am one of three pastors.

My church is Grace Assembly, Oregun Road, Lagos Nigeria. I also love Covenant Christian Church, Lagos Nigeria. The Pastor there is a great teacher of the Word.

Covenant Felliwship Church
    Glen Mills, PA (45min outside of Philadelphia)

Attended here all if my life. It’s the best church in the world (in my opinion of course) and the dearest place on earth to me!

We attend Sovereign Grace Church of Indiana; yep, we have the priviledge of listening to y’all every week. What a blessing!

And….we drink Coke products, except for my Diet Moutain Dew in the morning – I prefer my caffiene cold.

Crossway Church in Lancaster, PA.

Reading through the comments sort of reminded me of the Miss America Pageant where all contestants proudly announce their home state. :-)

We are a part of Northway Christian Community – there are 2 venues in Wexford & 1 venue in Oakland. NWCC is an inter-denominational church. Our members come from many church backgrounds. It’s about nurturing a personal & lifelong relationship with Jesus Christ, and helping and serving each other along the way!

It’s a wonderful place to call home.

church website: http://bit.ly/1DLzDL