Comments

Though I have never met Ian or Larissa, I have followed their story through the years. Larissa is a hero to me and I think of her and pray for her so often. My husband, Matt, has a brain tumor. It is slow growing and I have had to watch him slowly lose function over the past 4 years. I am filled with gratefulness for Ian and Larissa and the example they have set for people like me. They are so beautiful and their story simply amazing.

though I’ve never met Ian and Larissa I have prayed for them both since I first heard of Ian’s accident. I cried with them through the ups and downs of this journey, I rejoiced with them through seeing God’s amazing power and sustaining strength and I’ve learned so much from their example. thanks for sharing this video. it was a great reminder of God’s power and also to keep praying for them!

3. Tessa says

Both painful and exhilarating at the same time. Their testimony puts my own light and momentary troubles into perspective. Thank you for posting this!!!

4. Charisa says

I have heard of this amazing couple. I pray the Lord would be glorified through their story, and I KNOW he is. But I do need to ask, is this a commercial for John Piper's book/ministry?

• JJO says

I doubt that that is the point of the story but instead a reference to a resource for anyone who is in need of Marriage support.

5. Bonnie says

I believe that is Pastor Joe Ryer – the church is the Sovereign Grace Church in Indiana, Pennsylvania.

6. Marilyn says

Beautiful love story! God's design for marriage – one man + one woman for life. The marriage vow says, for better for worse, in sickness and in health. After 40 years of marriage I can truthfully say God's plan is the best! If you walk away from your marriage on a bad day you will never know how good life could have become. Is this a commercial for John Piper? No, this is a story of love and commitment between a man, a woman and God.