3801 Lancaster Pike – An Important Documentary on Abortion

My son David and his partner Michael Hartnett recently produced this video on the atrocities committed at an abortion clinic in Philadelphia. Please watch it. It’s about 20 minutes long.  I believe it will stir you to pray. This video contains graphic images, so don’t let your children see it.

3801 Lancaster from 3801Lancaster on Vimeo.

Comments

1. Shannon Eder says

Thank you Mark for sharing and please thank David and Michael for their work. It was painful yet necessary to watch. Amid all the politics and rhetoric I can lose site of what is really at stake. Thanks.

• Mark Altrogge says

Thanks Shannon – I like what you said – "it was painful yet necessary to watch." Thanks for watching it and for commenting.

2. J-T says

Many of us heard about "civil rights" this historic MLK / Inauguration Day – "Make no mistake, abortion is a civil rights issue." It so obviously targets the African American community, from its earliest history until now. These women are telling the real story – continue to give them a voice. Keep up the good work.

• Mark Altrogge says

Thanks J-T! I was unaware of how devastating abortion is particularly to the African American community until I saw this.

3. Marybeth Stingle says

"Everything that was ever gained during the Civil Right's movement means nothing to a dead black child…civil rights are still being violated…" what telling comments. Tks for sharing this video, Mark. I agree w/Shannon–it was necessary to watch it and may it provoke prayer and action in us all.

4. kaylawkaylaw says

I have just finished watching this documentary AND I am still crying. I am a white woman who believes that "civil rights" means civil rights for all humans including those yet unborn. I am reeling from the anger and disgust I feel about how this could have taken place in a so called "civilized" country! Were the deaths overlooked because of the color of the females who were patients? Or was it overlooked/ignored because the "Reproductive Rights" issue is so politically correct? Either way, this is an atrocity that we as society will and must answer for because we are accountable for our actions or lack thereof. Shame on us- the U.S.A. for allowing this to have ever made this possible!
    Thank you Mark, David, and Michael for being bold enough to inform us as to what is really going on.

5. Rolland Harris says

A very touching video which should be seen by many. I think this video should viewed by many who don’t take abortion seriously. I would say it is a kind of murder. This awareness should be spread among many in our society.